- 32 Amp Heavy Duty Extension Lead 3 Phase 4 Pin 5 Metres
- CSA 6.0mm
- Typically used at events & temporary cabling, fairgrounds, sporting venues, portable equipment including concrete cutting
and grinding machines, construction site leads, wet or oily environments, mine sites and quarries,submersible pumps, to name just a few applications.
- Made of HO7 Grade Rubber Flex which is sheathed in a Black Insulation that is Chemical/Oil Resistant and Flame Retardant
- Conductors - Class 5 tinned copper according to AS/NZS 1125,IEC 60228
- Insulation - Ethylene-propolene rubber (EPR) R-RP-90 90°C Conductor
- Inner Sheath - EPDM Rubber Outer Jacket - Chlorinated Polyethylene, CPE rubber compound.
- Rated Voltage - 0.6/1kV
- The cable is UV Sunlight and weather resistant. Flame retardant to IEC 0332-1-2:2004,EN60332-1-2-2004.
- All Plugs and Sockets are IP66 Rated and are compatible with all leading Australian switch gear.
- All Plugs and Sockets are Reputable Australian Brands (No Second Rate Rubbish)
- 24 Months Warranty on all product. Warranty does not extend to misuse.
- All Electrotraders Extension Leads are manufactured In-House by Electrotraders Qld Electrical Contractors Lic #76057.
A 45 Degree Angle Plug can be fitted instead as a special order with no additional cost. Please indicate if you require
such a plug when ordering.
|Manfacturer Part Number||ext4p32a05mhd|