CT BLOCKS For perfect fitting of power points, switches
Never have to cut out tiles again to fit off your bakelite. Using CT Blocks, makes fitting off power points, switchplates, phone and data points etc easy and a perfect fit every single time. Also used for forming up cutouts on cement rendered or white coat walls.
- The CT Block 4 stage fit off system.
- Wire to all bracketed points as normal
- Cut out gyprock from inside of nail brackets as for normal fit off.
- Using standard power point screws fit C T Blocks to all possible areas to be tiled. Tiles or splashbacks are cut to 4 square edges.
- Tiling complete or splashbacks fitted, remove C T Blocks to reuse over and over and fit off outlets perfectly - Every Time.
Works for 99% of bakelite fit offs including Clipsal Iconic, 2000, C2000 and Saturn, HPM, Hager Blue. All styles including D/GPOs with extra switch, 1 to 6 gang switches.
DESIGNED BY AN ELECTRICIAN FOR ELECTRICIANS.
PRICE IS PER PACK OF 20 CT BLOCKS