This Item Will Incur an Additional Freight Surcharge due to its excessive weight. Please select FREIGHT QUOTE, and Do not pay for it Immediately. We Will Contact you with an Estimate on the Charge.
Sorry we do not have this item in stock, click here to leave your details and we will contact you to let you know when the item you are after will be in stock. Generally 1-5 Days.
- 50 Amp Heavy Duty Extension Lead 3 Phase 5 Pin Plug and Socket 30 Metres
- Heavy Duty
- NOTE: This Item Will Incur an Additional Freight Surcharge due to its excessive weight. Please select FREIGHT QUOTE, and Do not pay for it Immediately. We Will Contact you with an Estimate on the Charge.
- Typically used at events & temporary cabling, fairgrounds, sporting venues, portable equipment including concrete cutting
and grinding machines, construction site leads, wet or oily environments, mine sites and quarries,submersible pumps, to name just a few applications.
- Made of HO7 Grade Rubber Flex which is sheathed in a Black Insulation that is Chemical/Oil Resistant and Flame Retardant
- Conductors - Class 5 tinned copper according to AS/NZS 1125,IEC 60228
- Insulation - Ethylene-propolene rubber (EPR) R-RP-90 90°C Conductor
- Inner Sheath - EPDM Rubber Outer Jacket - Chlorinated Polyethylene, CPE rubber compound.
- Rated Voltage - 0.6/1kV
- The cable is UV Sunlight and weather resistant. Flame retardant to IEC 0332-1-2:2004,EN60332-1-2-2004.
- All Plugs and Sockets are IP66 Rated and are compatible with all leading Australian switch gear.
- All Plugs and Sockets are Reputable Australian Brands (No Second Rate Rubbish)
- 24 Months Warranty on all product. Warranty does not extend to misuse.
- All Electrotraders Extension Leads are manufactured In-House as we are Licenced Electrical Contractors.
For Bulky items we use several freight carriers to ensure you get the best price. As you cannot fully pay for this Item, please select Create Quote From Cart in the Shopping Cart and we will get back to you with available freight options.