- H07 Rubber Flexible Cable Single Phase 3 Core 4 mm2 per Metre
- Typically used at event & temporary cabling, fairgrounds, sporting venues, flexible connections to motors, generators, compressors and portable equipment,
construction site leads, wet or oily environments, mine sites and quarries, submersible pumps, limit switches and many other applications.
- Made of HO7 Grade Rubber Flex which is sheathed in a Black Insulation that is Chemical/Oil Resistant and Flame Retardant
- Rated to 34 Amps Nominal OD 12.9mm
- Conductors - Class 5 tinned copper according to AS/NZS 1125,IEC 60228
- Insulation - Ethylene-propolene rubber (EPR) R-RP-90 90°C Conductor
- Inner Sheath - EPDM Rubber Outer Jacket - Chlorinated Polyethylene, CPE rubber compound.
- Rated Voltage - 0.6/1kV
- The cable is submersible to 200mtrs, Suitable for fresh water, salt water, sewage/contaminated water. UV,
Sunlight and weather resistant. Flame retardant to IEC 60332-1-2:2004,EN60332-1-2-2004.
- Operating Temperature range -25°C to +90°C (mobile) -40°C to +90°C (fixed)
- This flex has full Australian Approvals.
Cable is Priced Per Metre. Order Quantity X 1 Metre units e.g. 12 metres required, Order quantity is 12.
All quantities will be supplied in one continuous length up to 500 metres unless advised otherwise.
Please choose cable type & Length carefully as there are no refunds or exchanges on cut to order material.