- Three Phase 20A Plug to Single Phase 3 Pin 20 Amp Flat Socket Circuit Protected Adapter
- Quality Angled 3 Phase 5 Pin Round 20A Plug
- 2 metre lead HO7 Rubber Cable
- Circuit Protected by quality GEN3 20 Amp RCBO 4.5ka
- Mounted inside 3 Module Base
- IP66 Rated Plug, Socket and Base
- 3 Pin 20A Flat Pin Socket
- All GEN3 Industrial Switch Gear is IP66 Rated
- All GEN3 plastics are PCA18 virgin grade (No regrind)
- All GEN3 products use 316 Stainless Steel Springs and Mounting Screws.
- All Brass internal components are greater than 85% copper.
- All GEN3 products have Australian/NZ Approval Certificates.
- All GEN3 products are interchangeable with other major brands.
- GEN3 Operating Temperature range -25 °C to +70°C
- The lead is made of HO7 Grade Rubber Flex which is sheathed in a Black Insulation that is Chemical/Oil Resistant and Flame Retardant
- Conductors - Class 5 tinned copper according to AS/NZS 1125,IEC 60228
- Insulation - Ethylene-propolene rubber (EPR) R-RP-90 90°C Conductor
- Inner Sheath - EPDM Rubber Outer Jacket - Chlorinated Polyethylene, CPE rubber compound.
- UV, Sunlight and weather resistant. Flame retardant to IEC 60332-1-2:2004,EN60332-1-2-2004.
- Operating Temperature range -25°C to +90°C (mobile) -40°C to +90°C (fixed)
- IP66 Rated Plug Socket and Base
- Prior to Ordering this Adaptor please check & Confirm that the Outlet you are plugging into matches the Inlet plug on the Adapter i.e. 5 Pin 32A, 5 Pin 20A, 5 Pin 10A etc This will avoid inconvenience & Extra Cost should the incorrect adapter be purchased!