- Electrotraders Power Boards are made using all Australian approved quality Components
- This Board supplies 6 x 15 Amp Single Phase 240 Volt Outlets from a 2 Metre 5 Pin 32 Amp 3 Phase supply.
- 2 metre lead HO7 Rubber Cable
- Circuit Protected by 3 Single Pole GEN3 32 Amp RCBOs 6ka
- Mounted inside 3 Module Base
- Dimensions of Base Unit 392 x 200 x 110mm
- All GEN3 Industrial Switch Gear is IP66 Rated
- All GEN3 plastics are PCA18 virgin grade (No regrind)
- All GEN3 products use 316 Stainless Steel Springs and Mounting Screws.
- All Brass internal components are greater than 85% copper.
- All GEN3 products have Australian/NZ Approval Certificates.
- All GEN3 products are interchangeable with other major brands.
- GEN3 Operating Temperature range -25 °C to +70°C
- The lead is made of HO7 Grade Rubber Flex which is sheathed in a Black Insulation that is Chemical/Oil Resistant and Flame Retardant
- Conductors - Class 5 tinned copper according to AS/NZS 1125,IEC 60228
- Insulation - Ethylene-propolene rubber (EPR) R-RP-90 90°C Conductor
- Inner Sheath - EPDM Rubber Outer Jacket - Chlorinated Polyethylene, CPE rubber compound.
- UV, Sunlight and weather resistant. Flame retardant to IEC 60332-1-2:2004,EN60332-1-2-2004.
- Operating Temperature range -25°C to +90°C (mobile) -40°C to +90°C (fixed)
- IP66 Rated Plug Socket and Base
Orders placed online and paid for can be picked up from our warehouse located at 80 Woodlands Drive Rochedale South, weekdays by appointment. PLEASE NOTE - Unfortunately due to the large volume of orders being processed we are unable to deal with walk-in sales.