- Electrotraders Power Boards are made using all Australian approved quality Components
- This board supplies 6 x 15 Amp Single Phase 240 Volt Outlets from a 2 Metre 5 Pin 20 Amp 3 Phase supply.
- Three Phase to Single Phase Protected Adapter 5 Pin 20A Plug to 3 Pin 15A Sockets
- 2 metre lead HO7 Rubber Cable
- Circuit Protected by 3 Single Pole GEN3 20 Amp RCBOs 4.5ka
- Mounted inside 8 Module Base
- Dimensions of Base Unit 392 x 200 x 110mm
- All GEN3 Industrial Switch Gear is IP66 Rated
- All GEN3 plastics are PCA18 virgin grade (No regrind)
- All GEN3 products use 316 Stainless Steel Springs and Mounting Screws.
- All Brass internal components are greater than 85% copper.
- All GEN3 products have Australian/NZ Approval Certificates.
- All GEN3 products are interchangeable with other major brands.
- GEN3 Operating Temperature range -25 °C to +70°C
- The lead is made of HO7 Grade Rubber Flex which is sheathed in a Black Insulation that is Chemical/Oil Resistant and Flame Retardant
- Conductors - Class 5 tinned copper according to AS/NZS 1125,IEC 60228
- Insulation - Ethylene-propolene rubber (EPR) R-RP-90 90°C Conductor
- Inner Sheath - EPDM Rubber Outer Jacket - Chlorinated Polyethylene, CPE rubber compound.
- UV, Sunlight and weather resistant. Flame retardant to IEC 60332-1-2:2004,EN60332-1-2-2004.
- Operating Temperature range -25°C to +90°C (mobile) -40°C to +90°C (fixed)
- IP66 Rated Plug Socket and Base