- 5 Pin 32 Amp 3 Phase Electrical Appliance Lead 10m Long
- Appliance Lead for replacement of damaged leads on portable equipment.
- Cable Specifications - CSA:2.5mm²
- Typically used at events & temporary cabling, fairgrounds, sporting venues, portable equipment including concrete cutting and grinding machines, construction site leads, wet or oily environments, mine sites and quarries,submersible pumps, to name just a few applications.
- Made of HO7 Grade Rubber Flex which is sheathed in a Black Insulation that is Chemical/Oil Resistant and Flame Retardant
- Conductors - Class 5 tinned copper according to AS/NZS 1125,IEC 60228
- Insulation - Ethylene-propolene rubber (EPR) R-RP-90 90°C Conductor
- Inner Sheath - EPDM Rubber Outer Jacket - Chlorinated Polyethylene, CPE rubber compound.
- Rated Voltage - 0.6/1kV
- The cable is UV Sunlight and weather resistant. Flame retardant to IEC 0332-1-2:2004,EN60332-1-2-2004.
- All Plugs and Sockets are IP66 Rated and are compatible with all leading Australian switch gear.
- All Plugs and Sockets are Reputable Australian Brands (No Second Rate Rubbish)
- 24 Months Warranty on all product. Warranty does not extend to misuse.
- All Electrotraders Extension Leads are manufactured In-House as we are Licenced Electrical Contractors.
- A 45 Degree Angle Plug can be fitted instead as a special order with an additional cost. Please indicate if you require such a plug when ordering.
- Cable Length - 10m