THIS ITEM IS NOT AN EXTENTION LEAD.
APPLIANCE LEADS ARE DESIGNED TO BE CONNECTED DIRECTLY TO EQUIPMENT TO BE PLUGGED INTO AN OUTLET.
- 4 Pin 32 Amp 3 Phase Electrical Appliance Lead 5m Long
- Appliance Lead for Replacement of Damaged Leads or Connection of Portable Equipment or Machinery to a 4 Pin or 5 Pin 32 Amp Three Phase Outlet.
- Cable Specifications - CSA 4.0mm2
- Nominal Cable Diameter 14.2mm
- Typically used at events & temporary cabling, fairgrounds, sporting venues, portable equipment including concrete cutting and grinding machines, construction site leads, wet or oily environments, mine sites and quarries, submersible pumps, to name just a few applications.
- Made of H07 Grade Rubber Flex which is sheathed in a Black Insulation that is Chemical/Oil Resistant and Flame Retardant.
- These leads are Extremely Flexible and Hard Wearing.
- Conductors - Class 5 tinned copper according to AS/NZS 1125,IEC 60228
- Insulation - Ethylene-propolene rubber (EPR) R-RP-90 90°C Conductor
- Inner Sheath - EPDM Rubber Outer Jacket - Chlorinated Polyethylene, CPE rubber compound.
- Rated Voltage - 0.6/1kV
- The cable is UV Sunlight and weather resistant. Flame retardant to IEC 0332-1-2:2004,EN60332-1-2-2004.
- All Plugs and Sockets are IP66 Rated and are compatible with all leading Australian switch gear.
- All Plugs and Sockets are Quality Gen3 Australian Brand (No Second Rate Rubbish)
- 24 Months Warranty on all product. Warranty does not extend to misuse.
- All Electrotraders Appliance Leads are assembled In-House by our Licenced Electricians.
- A 45 Degree Angle Plug can be fitted instead as a special order with an additional cost. Please indicate if you require such a plug when ordering.
- Cable Length - 5m